Thursday 25 July 2013

#CountDown to the last days of SA Winter

Finally some sun and some warmth, i am so excited that spring is like around the corner, lord knows how much I suffered from Flu during winter and now I can officially say your time is up Mr Cold Days lol. Can’t wait to get florals, prints, dresses, skirts with no winter leggings....   I just can’t wait to show some legs and get some air lol. And todays outfit is a taste of what’s to come grrrrrrrr. I love the colour burgundy it goes well with my skin tone, it’s a lovely colour, I decided to pair this bodycon dress "I wore earlier this winter to a friend’s wedding" with my favourite fur jacket and some nude pumps to balance the look, i didn’t feel like accessories were necessary for this look, it feels balanced to me, although to some of you it might not. Anyways enjoy the post.

xoxo
Vee










Full outfit- Mr Price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...