Hey yall I’m still around busy with school projects and stuff, one can never be too old for school right lol, anyways hope yall are good. Here are some interesting stuff to share with you ;-) Enjoy!!
Yes, it's true. Similar to Chanel, LV happens to burn leftover goods at the end of the year. If the bags are not sold, they burn them in order to prevent putting a lower price on them. Historically, it’s known that LV does not put its pieces on sale. This is done to sustain an item’s value. Cant they just donate to me *cries* what a waste of good fashion bags/wallets/luggage bags etc whatever.
Here are other LV facts you certainly didn’t expect:
- 99% of all “Vuittons” in the world are fake
- In 2004, Louis Vuitton have celebrated its 150th anniversary
- In 1858, the world’s first flat top trunk was created by Louis Vuitton
- ‘Wanamaker’s department’ stores was the first to buy LVs items in 1898
- Vuitton HQ is in Florence, Italy
- Louis Vuitton was born in Jura, France in 1821.
- The “LV” monogram was originally meant to foil counterfeiting attempts
- When the Louis Vuitton Building opened on the Champs-Elysees it was the largest travel-goods store in the world.