Thursday 7 February 2013

Aztec Prints Skirt!!


What's up yall, so my throat is back to normal i feel good and fresh thanks to my friends and hubby for all the useful tips on how to treat a sore throat. The sun is shinning today and i have been looking forward to wearing this gorgeous AZTEC PRINTS SKIRT....it was love at 1st site when i saw it and lucky for me it was the only one left in my size *yipee* so here i am rocking it with a red peplum and red wedges :-) Tell me what yall think!!

































































                                                                                       Aztec Prints Skirt- Mr Price
Red Peplum- Mr Price
Red Wedges- Mr Price
Bag Handbag- Woolworths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...