Tuesday 12 November 2013

Polka and Yellow

This time of the season tend to become very busy, Christmas is around the corner and everyone want to get everything done before companies close for the holidays. It is however my favourite time of the year I can’t wait to go on vacation and just take a chill pill with no worries what so ever. Today is very hot and ever since I brought this crop top I haven’t worn it, merely because it was never warm enough for me to wear it but today seem to be a perfect day…..it’s very hot out here. I like polka it’s easy to wear it compliments most colours , you can pretty much wear it with any single colour and it will bolden your outfit, stay tuned as I will be playing around with this lil top.

Happy ChooseDay my people (as we say in SA)
XOXO
Vee



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...