Thursday 7 November 2013

Avon/Justine Color Beauty Event

So last night I went to an Avon private event held at Café Blue in Fourways Crossing Joburg, it was a makeup event where we were taught how to properly use make up on our gorgeous faces. The event had a maximum of only 80 women with bubbly and finger foods served. It was such an amazing night I mean really what better way to spend your evening than at a place full of women sharing their lil beauty secrets and getting pampered *like hello* it’s a girl thing. There were 4 stations where we were taught about Lips, Eyes, face and nail beauty….. after each lesson from each station you get to fill up your goodie bag with fabulous Avon beauty products #ThatWasTheBestPart. I learned a lot on how I can play around with my makeup and enhance my facial features using make up, it was totally worth going. Some women got make overs and most of us were into the nail pampering lol. I have to say we had an amazing time Thank You Avon for such a wonderful time J

Much Love
Xoxo
Vee



Goodie Bag: Avon Mascara, Avon Conceler, Avon Black Eyeliner, Ideal Flawless Press Powder, Eyeshadow Quad, 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette, Eyeshadow Duo, X2 30 second Speed Dry Nail polish, Avon Lip Stick, X3 Avon Lip glosses








The Station.






Me Getting my nails Done


Thats my little sister getting her nails done too


I liked how these lady just decided to try all colors, they looks so fresh and springy, Loved it.


Those are actually cupcakes and not flowers like i thought hahahaha
 
Candy galore
 


Me and one of my bestie, Caroline






The ladies lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...