Thursday 6 June 2013

Conversations with MySeLf...... !?!

















Are you LIVING or are you just EXISTING?

There was a quote made in one of Tyler Perrys movie which I cannot recall, but i think about that quote a lot........
I know  people will have a different opinion on what living is to them. I feel that this is something that many people should take into consideration in their lifetime. Many people do not take nor see every opportunity that is being presented to them. I feel that truly "living" is very important, and consists of self-confidence, determination, and not taking anything for granted. It consists of appreciating everything that you surround yourself with and being optimistic.
Of course, however, we all cannot be perfect, and we can't have gleaming grins plastered on our face all 24 hours of every day. Lately I try to be optimistic in everything I do, and to be determined and confident in myself as a person.

If you never take risks in life, you never really live. Fear keeps so many of us from actually living versus existing. I think everyone need to go out there and live, there is more to life than what we see! We need to take risks, and if you want to do something, you should just do it, learn to take chances if its possible instead of always doubting and postponing things. Dare to Dream and dream big!!

 Living can be about doing what you wish to do, not listening to negative people and surrounding yourself with positivity, taking risks, going on your own adventures, and trying new things. It's also expanding your mind and knowledge in whatever way you can.

When it comes to whether or not I'm living, I don't think I am at the moment. There's a lot going on that's beyond my control, however I am doing all I can to get there, I have way too many dreams, goals, and adventures to accomplish. I haven't even started living, and no by living i am not refering to fame or anything like that i am talking about something that fulfils your soul, something that makes you want to wake up every morning and go do it, it can be work, projects, business, and even fame for others.... etc....So when I do start living it's going to be absolutely amazing.  Right now I might just be existing, but I will be living soon no doubt.

I do have moments where I feel like I'm living.  I  want to feel like I'm living for something. I'm here to fulfil a purpose in my life. I've yet to find that purpose.

What is your opinion on this ? How do you feel? Are you living or just existing….!?! Let me know......

xoxo Vee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...